DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY
A multi-expert investment services provider, INVEST SECURITIES is one of the units of the independent finance company, ALLINVEST. Having a complementary business unit (brokerage, analysis office and issuers department), INVEST SECURITIES provides global and personalised solutions to fund managers, institutional investors and companies. With more than 200 operations carried out in the last 10 years, INVEST SECURITIES has become the leading listing sponsor (in number of operations) on the Euronext and Alternext markets. Already well referenced in numerous sectors like property and growth companies, Invest Securities recently strengthened its teams in the field of new technologies, retailing, luxury goods and the media and now follows more than 120 listed stocks.
Within Invest Securities, you will join the Equity Research Office, consisting of 13 analysts.
You will contribute to the research to back up the analysts:
- Preparation and compiling of the morning e-mail
- Contribution to the designing of valuation models (DCF, comparables)
- Preparation of analyses
- Reply to the requests of the customers and salespeople of the equity desk
- Preparation of the presentations for the roadshows with our customers.
- Major business school
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of corporate and market finance, valuation methods, computer systems (Excel, Word, PPT, etc) and English
- Good analytical skills and sound economic culture
- Very good attentiveness and reactivity
- Spirit of initiative and tenacity
- 6 months minimum/starting in July
PAYMENT FOR THE INTERNSHIP
- €1,000 gross
- Luncheon vouchers of €10 (50% paid by the company), reimbursement of 50% of the Navigo card
- Full time
- 73 Boulevard Haussmann, 75008 Paris